Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ace Riker - Former NASA Test Pilot (M.A.S.K.)

How many kids asked themselves the question, "What if Grandpa was a superhero?"

Probably not that many, but for the ones that did, there was Ace Riker.

For some reason, Ace talked a bit like John Wayne and his figure had grey hair. And he drove an RV (with a jet hidden inside.) Gotta give the M.A.S.K. toy line credit for not only having young, white dudes on their team.

I don't really remember if I had Ace and his toy. I remember seeing it in stores but I think I wasn't that interested in the RV aspect. On the other hand, the jet looks a bit like the Cobra Firebat, my favorite jet from the Joe line, so maybe I did get it. I feel like I had the figure, at least. Maybe I traded for it?

Anyway, for Ace Riker, I used the Doc Samson Heroclix and used green stuff for his Ricochet mask.

Pilgrim.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment