Friday, October 10, 2014

Jack - Subject Zero

I didn't get into the Mass Effect games until pretty late; far after ME3 came out. There are a lot of great characters in the series (which I plan to get to eventually) but one of the first ones I wanted to do was Jack.

Jack is bad-ass.

If you know the Mass Effect series, you know why Jack is cool. If not, you just need to play the games to find out.

Anyway, for Jack I started with the Jinx Heroclix. She's bald and doing something that looks kind of biotic-y, so a good start. Then I trimmed the skirt and tried to make Jack's pants which...kind of worked.

Then came the tattoos.

I almost gave up trying to do the tattoos, but I persevered.

As a side note, this is not the default outfit for Jack. It's her loyalty outfit. The original outfit is still a bit iffy for me.

(Don't tell Jack I said that.)

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment