Thursday, July 3, 2014

Renegade - The Next Tron

One of the things I like about Tron:Uprising is the idea of Beck having a secret identity as the Renegade. He's basically a superhero in the Grid, and he faces many of the same issues superheroes face. Putting these tropes into the computer generated world of the Grid is pretty fun.

Since the Renegade is basically a superhero, it makes sense to use Heroclix for him. In this case, I used a Daredevil clix I happened to have. Looks like the Renegade is about to spring into action.

I used a thin layer of green stuff on his face to make the mask and also gave him a disk. Getting the colors right for something as stylized as Tron:Uprising is a challenge. Since I don't have glow in the dark blue, I used regular blue.

I suppose I could have made it a little lighter blue...

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment