Monday, July 28, 2014

Bruno Sheppard - Kidnapping and Extortion Expert

Looking through the back story on some of the V.E.N.O.M. agents reminded me how different they were from Cobra. Sure Cobra was a terrorist organization, but I don't think they had anyone whose specialty was kidnapping.

It was more of a hobby.

In the cartoon, Bruno Sheppard looked kind of cool, but his action figure was FUGLY. Good thing he had a mask to cover his horrible face.

So, for Bruno, anything was an improvement. I started with the Heroclix Ares and added his Magna-Beam mask with green stuff.

I originally had him all painted and finished before I decided to do a version with the mask, so I did my best to match the paint between the two. From now on, when I do M.A.S.K. minis, I'll do both masked and unmasked at the same time.

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment