Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sgt. Slaughter - Drill Instructor

Sgt. Slaughter wasn't a new character in G.I.Joe the Movie, but he did play a major role in it. And in the regular cartoon. And in the comics. And in the commercials.

Yeah...he might have been a little overused.

Sgt. Slaughter was character I was never 100% OK with as a kid. His inclusion felt a little forced to me. So, you probably won't see every version of his figures here.

For his mini, I went with a look that is based off his second figure and his look from the movie. I started with a Heroclix Wonder Man and added his hat with green stuff. I think the pose works pretty well because the Sarge spends most of his time punching people anyway.

You know, now that I think of it. I'm not sure I remember him actually doing any drill instructing other than maybe a little in the movie.

-c


No comments:

Post a Comment