Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sly Rax - V.E.N.O.M. Agent

I'm not really sure what to call Sly Rax (or any of the V.E.N.O.M. members actually.) Unlike teams with specific titles, they mostly seem to be just thugs and goons.

When I think of the M.A.S.K. toys and cartoon though, Sly Rax is usually the first one that comes to mind. He wasn't the leader, but he had a lot of personality. And he talked like Jack Nicholson...because every cartoon had to have a character that talked like Nicholson. (I'm talking about you, Shipwreck.)

I used the John Jameson Heroclix for Sly Rax, mostly because I happened to have one around. I used green stuff to add shades, chains, and boots. I see now that my coloring is a little off. Maybe he just bought some new jeans.

As crazy as it sounds, I hadn't planned to do masked versions of the M.A.S.K.characters...but then realized something: that's a great excuse to buy more miniatures!

So, will I make masked versions? Maybe!

-c


No comments:

Post a Comment