Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lady Jaye - Covert Operations

I originally thought Lady Jaye would be one of the easy minis to find, but it turned out to be a surprising amount of work to track down one that, to me, had the right qualities.

I eventually gave up on finding a mini I liked with a hat like the figure or with a javelin. So, I opted for the Star Wars Mini Human Engineer, that had a similar outfit and hairstyle.

You can't really tell from this angle, but I added a quiver of "javelins" (actually a quiver of arrows from the Legolas Heroclix) to at least cover that aspect of her character.

Given the...reputation...Lady Jaye has acquired over the years, especially regarding certain...endowments...she possesses, it would have been easy to pick any number of slutty-looking, machine gun-totting miniatures.

But that wouldn't work for me.

After all, Lady Jaye is a lady. (It's right there in her name.)

-c

1 comment:

  1. You might wish to check my blog. I am making myself an entire 28mm GI Joe army to use in Games-Workshop games. You can find me at toco dot be slash blog!

    ReplyDelete