Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cobra Trooper - Infantry

I still haven't made it through all the G.I. Joe: Renegades episodes, but from the very beginning I thought the new Cobra Trooper look was inspired. Positioning Cobra as a "respectable" business and making the troopers look more like security guards was a great idea.






I knew I wanted to paint up a Trooper at some point, so when I ran across this Trooper Leader from EM4 Miniatures, I grabbed it and several other minis too. (Expect to see a few more EM4's soon.)

There really wasn't any modifications needed for this mini, other than a little filing of a weird raised area on the helmet.

I tried again to make a Cobra symbol on his chest which came out super blurry but OK.

Now that I see him next to the action figure, I kind of wish I had added a night stick though...

Cheers!

-c

No comments:

Post a Comment